Finned Tubular UL VAV Duct Heat Factory Electrical Convection
- The rugged, efficient, open Frame Duct Heaters offer you the
capability to heat large volumes of air with fast warm-ups and
- Our open design provides low pressure drops with no build up of
excessive temperatures and the low static pressures allow you to
use smaller, more economical blowers.
- Coils are exposed directly to the air flow enabling immediate heat
transfer from wire to air while remaining relatively cool
- A range of sizes are available to meet your specific needs -
including voltages up to 600 volts - single and three phase.
- The Frame Duct Heaters have a long history of trouble free service
and are easy to install.
- This heater is intended for use in any application including
residential, commercial, and industrial processes
Our Prodcuts Includes:
- E-Series - Flip-Able Duct Heater
- The E-Series Flip-Able Duct Heater has been specifically designed,
developed and tested with symmetry in mind eliminating the need for
right and left handed designs. This one heater may be installed in
four different positions.
- Higher duct to heat coverage, and more kilowatt options in all
sizes compared to the competition.
- This product is UL 1996 Listed with UL and ETL.
- R Series - Round Duct Heater & Heat Pack
- Round series of duct heaters available in 6", 8" and 10" diameters.
- Heat Pack Register Heater available in 6" diameter with wired
UL Listed Outdoor Duct Heater
- Heater is UL listed for Outdoor Applications
- All of the limit controls in all TUTCO duct heaters are
automatic resets or are manually resettable. There are
no devices that have to be replaced when tripped.
- In a horizontal airflow application, the airflow direction is not
specific; it can go either direction without any modification.
- With our wire rack element suspension system, the heater
coil is less susceptible to airflow shading and allows a very
small pressure drop across the coils.
- All TUTCO duct heaters carry a zero clearance rating for
installations into ducts.