Flexible Electric heat resistance kapton film heater
Polyimide is a thin, translucent material, has excellent dielectric
strength. In the narrow space or require lighter, heater exposed to
vacuum, oil or chemicals application environment, polyimide heaters
are ideal. Compared with silicone heating film, PET film or ceramic
electric heating film, polyimide is more compact.
|Using temperature range||-20 degree to 200 degree|
|resistance||more than 5 MOhm|
|Power||± 8% deviation|
|The highest voltage||380 KV|
|thickness||1.5mm(0.8mm to 5mm will be OK)|
|length of wire||standard 200mm|
1. Medical diagnostic instruments: Heat sample trays, reagent
2. Stabilize optoelectronic components
3. Test or simulate integrated circuits
4. Enable cold weather operation of outdoor electronics such as
laptap, ATM, LCD'S
5. Protect aircraft eletronic and mechanical devices in cold
weather / area
1. All Products one year warranty and all goods on appro for 3
2. Fast delivery and competitive price.
3. We offer FREE assistance in heater design to achieve an ideal
thermal heating solution for your application.
4. Custom made size,shape and voltage&wattage.